Skip to content

History – Office Locations

The Association has conducted business from various locations. Until the fall of 2000, this usually occurred in the houses of executive members.

The first official office was opened in 2000 and located at 1050 Britannia Road East, Unit #6, Mississauga ON L4W 4N9.

An open house on January 29, 2001 provided an opportunity to officially open the doors of the first Peel Teaching Assistants’ Association office.

On December 1, 2007, the Educational Resource Facilitators of Peel Office moved to its current location at 1050 Timberlea Bpulevard, Suite 211, Mississauga ON L4W 4M2.